Pages

May 15, 2010

Happy Teacher's Day!

Courtesy of OrkutMasti.Com

16th of May is Teacher's Day here in Malaysia. But, I'm not going to re-blog as I've been blogged about it before, here.

To all teachers all over Malaysia, I wish you a very Happy Teacher's Day. And always remember that,
the students would take you as their lighthouse, leading them to the right way (which make you so IMPORTANT.)!

Also, my wishes go to my ex-colleagues in SMK Agama Inanam, (SEMAI) Kota Kinabalu (where I did my 14 weeks of Teaching Practice from January - April 2010). Thanks for everything!

Here are some captured moments while I was in SEMAI with dearest students. To all my students, I am so glad you have given me the chance to share my knowledge with all of you.

4 Ibnu Sina - Thanks for 3 wonderful months!

2 Siti Hajar - Thanks for everything


0 Hugs & Kisses:

Post a Comment

No UGLY Comment(s) Please. Be RESPECTFUL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CLICK THE "CLOSE" BUTTON AND MOVE ON. Thank You.